RESIDENTIAL BUDGETARY CONSTRUCTION COST
- Floor: Polished Concrete
- Wall: Concrete
- Window: Minimal To Standard
- Ceiling: None/Soffit is Optional
- Floor: Tiles
- Wall: Paint
- Window: Standard
- Ceiling: Gypsum
- Floor: Tiles to Natural Stones
- Wall: Imported Wall Tiles to Cladding
- Window: Bigger to Full Window
- Ceiling: PVC
- Floor: Natural Stones
- Wall: Cladding To Natural Stones
- Window: Full to Double Glaced
- Ceiling: Wood Panelling
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
- RATES are rules of thumb only and serves as the minimum basis for your house, ESTIMATES may vary to your chosen design and materials of choice.
- ALWAYS consult with a licensed ARCHITECT to know more about your building according to your unique and specific needs.
- Many FACTORS may affect the COSTS (i.e. soil state, market influence, labor, and etc.).
- This data should be useful at the early stages of the design process to know certain limitations and manage expectations.
- ULTRA design or buildings can exceed beyond the costs included here.
- LANDSCAPING, POOLS, FENCES and other structures or components aside from the main building are EXCLUDED in the said approximate rate and should be computed separately.
- Lastly, PROFESSIONAL FEES, TRANSACTION AND PERMIT FEES, TAXES and the like area also not included in the approximate building construction rate.